SnapshotNIR is the latest advancement in tissue oxygenation imaging. The low cost and easy to use imaging device is completely non-invasive, eliminating the need for contact or the injected dyes required by other technologies. Instantly capture diagnostic insight into the availability of oxygenated blood in tissue. Providing improved decision making throughout the dynamic treatment pathway – before, during and after wound or surgical care.
Advancing Tissue Assessment
SnapshotNIR provides diagnostic insight into the availability of oxygenated blood to the imaged tissue, thus enabling improved decision-making throughout the dynamic treatment path and helping to avoid unnecessary complications or corrections.
SnapshotNIR is FDA and Health Canada cleared. It is intended for use by healthcare professionals as a non-invasive tissue oxygenation measurement system that reports an approximate value of oxygen saturation (StO2), relative oxyhemoglobin level (HbO2), and relative deoxyhemoglobin (Hb) level in superficial tissue.
The device is being used to understand tissue oxygenation in wound care and surgery so as to set the most effective path to healing. This high-speed device is easy to use and is non-invasive (does not require injectable dyes or patient contact). The device allows for unlimited imaging by the physician and can store thousands of images. It is extremely portable weighing only 5 pounds and has a battery life of 8+ hours.
Features of SnapshotNIR:
- Instant and precise visualization of oxygen saturation
- Non-invasive with no injectable dyes
- Ability to image the actual wound bed and surrounding tissue
- Oxygenation measurement of surgical sites or reconstructive flaps
- A means to track patient progress and treatment effectiveness
- Ease-of-use with minimal training required
- Accurate, unlimited imaging
- Lightweight and completely portable handheld device
Quality construction and protection.
The SnapshotNIR imaging device comes equipped with a custom, secure and protective carrying case with the following accessories:
- Charging cord
- Calibration card
- USB sticks (5)
Sterile Surgical Drape for SnapshotNIR
- Manufactured by Advanced Medical Design
- Stock number 7TD001
- Box of 20 sterile drapes, USD $495*
* Shipping fee extra.
Flat rate – USD $25 (North America) for 7-10 day delivery.
For other options, please contact Kent Imaging.
For more information: +1 403-455-7610 or email@example.com